Join the MNCC
The Minnesota Composting Council (MNCC) works hard to assist in the development, expansion and promotion of organics collection programs and the composting industry.
With your support, the MNCC will continue to:
Become a Member today and support this important work. Payments accepted PayPal, credit card or check.
Market Development Activities in 2021
Benefits of MNCC Membership
- Supporting the expansion of composting in Minnesota
- Receive electronic communications regarding the composting and organics management scene locally
- Receive discounted rates to MNCC events
- Provide input into making the organization work for you
- Access to composting professionals who can help create and/or improve a composting program in your area
- Eligibility to serve on the MNCC Board of Directors
Membership gives you access to the MNCC's website "Member’s Only Area", which includes presentations from workshops you may have missed, e-newsletters, and reduced rates for workshops and training's and supports:
- compost operator trainings,
- emerging issues workshops on compostable plastics and PFAS,
- special events like the International Compost Awareness Week outreach and compost giveaway at Urban Growler,
- Plate to Garden events and fundraising programs,
- advocacy on legislative issues,
- committee work focused on compost market development, compostable products, outreach to industry and educators,
- research on topics of concern to the compost industry,
- and much more.